To the Editor, Hispanic St. Louis

Please find attached a press release for the upcoming 5th annual Cambio de Colores - Latinos in Missouri: Beyond Borders conference (April 19-21)the most  important event regarding the growing Hispanic population in Missouri and the Midwest.  We are working on a Spanish version of the Press Release that we will send as soon as it is ready.

Cambio de Colores 2006 Logo
Cambio De Colores (Change of Colors) 2006
Latinos in Missouri: Beyond Borders
April 19-21, 2006
www.cambiodecolores.org

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

For additional information, please contact me at your convenience, or visit the conference website, especially the Press section.

Cordiales saludos y muchas gracias por ayudar en la difusión,

Domingo Martínez
Coordinator, Cambio Center

301 Gentry Hall
University of Missouri-Columbia