I had six Eurasion - collared Doves and five Mourning Doves feeding in my backyard at same time this morning. The EUCD were aggresive towards each other. Think this was probably due to newcomers to the feeders. Had never had more than two at once before. They did not bother the MODOs which fed a little ways apart but seperate from the group of larger Doves.

  Saw three Rough-legged Hawks just west of Poosey CA, NW Livingston Co. on my way out to X - C Ski late a.m.  They have really come down last few days to this area.
   Otherwise only usual winter birds while skiing, except many more Robins than I would have expected. Dozens were in stands of large cedars feeding on the berries.

   Happy Holidays,  Steve Kinder, Chillicothe

   BTW  This fresh powder was great for skiing, don't often get that anymore