Tower Grove Park (St. Louis City), about 10-noon this morning, had a fair number of migrants, especially the mid- to late-fall birds.  8 species of warbler seemed pretty good:

Cooper's Hawk, 2 (seemed to be migrating)
Yellow-bellied Sapsucker, 2
Eastern Phoebe, 2
Red-eyed Vireo, 1
Blue-headed Vireo, 4+
Brown Creeper, 3
Winter Wren, 2-3
House Wren, 2
Golden-crowned and Ruby-crowned Kinglets (mostly GC)
Hermit Thrush, 3

Tennesee Warbler, ~3
Nashville Warbler, ~3
Magnolia Warbler, 1
Blackburnian Warbler, 2 (*see note below*)
Yellow-rumped Warbler, 3
Black-throated Green Warbler, 10+ (mostly west of Cyprus Circle)
Palm Warbler, 1
Ovenbird, 1

White-throated Sparrow, ~25

*The two Blackburnians were immatures, but one was one of the toughest warblers I've ever seen.  I really had myself convinced it was a young Cerulean until I got home and checked the tail patterns in Dunn&Garrett's warbler guide.  Check them out on Plate 16 of the book if you have it (or in Sibley, he has a nice illustration).  The bird was a pale buffy yellow below with light washed out streaks on the side.  I was never able to get a long enough look to see the area behind the auriculars, so I'm basing my ID on what seemed to be a very light stipe on the crown and more white on the tail and a longer, thinner tail than I would expect on a Cerulean.  Plus Cerulean would be much rarer here.

Nick Barber
University of Missouri-St. Louis
St. Louis, MO