Has anyone ever had a brother or sister with whom they never diagreed? disagreements or not, we are all part of the birdlovers family.

What the enviornmental movement needs is not more splinter groups.

Reguardless of what it is called, Missouri already has an ornithological society, which has an enviable history of bird conservation activities far beyond the maintenance of the list serve.  In Missori its called the Audubon Society of Missouri

If there is a repeat in the future with respect to this kind of thing, I for one will chuckle and say to my self, "here we go again" and then sift on through for the birds seen reports.

Good birding to all.

Torrey7 Berger

**This message, including attachments, is from the law firm of Lewis, Rice & Fingersh, L.C. This message contains information that may be confidential and protected by the attorney-client or attorney work product privileges.  If you are not the intended recipient, promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by return e-mail or call us at 314-444-7600.  You may not forward, print, copy, distribute, or use the information in this message if you are not the intended recipient.