Fellow ASM members

Saturday evening after Clint Trammels presentation on the Pioneer Forest and Leo Drey's vision of a sustainable forest, we will have the annual business meeting. One of the topic's of discussion will be rotating the fall meeting.
Following the general meeting we will adjourn to the big outside fire pit, and relax and have a good time hanging out with old friends while making new ones, and as always talking about birds. Please remember to bring a camp chair and your favorite beverage. But most important we need you to bring at least one log (Fireplace size). We will stack all the logs in the pit and have a great campfire to sit around, and don't worry the park service gave us the OK to have a cold one or two. I just had to promise that none of you would go snipe hunting.

See you at the lake
Mike Doyen