I saw this and thought that many Mobirders would be interested.  Seems
teapot tempests are not unique to Missouri and are to be expected in
August.  And now the Oklahoma list, with a little help from a
Missourian, are popping at one another.

A few birds of the calibre of what have/are being seen in western TN
would be most welcome--the latest is that they may have photographed a
South Polar Skua.

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO

Begin forwarded message: