'I should like to put you in touch with Mr
Mandlebaum of New York, who is writing a thesis on the
Dynamics of
Audience-Response to the Cocktail Party. This is
called Sociology and
is an American disease.'

'Dynamics of
Audience-Response', 'sociology', 'American Disease'
...   :)

Thank You Rick for the info.  My day is brighter by
the above quote :)

http://mail.yahoo.com