I'm sorry (lest I'm misunderstood) I only wished to laugh away the pain I reaped in the process of highlighting someone else's.  All the same I'm grateful for having learnt quite a few things. That's about all there is to it.  Take it easy, folks.  -- CR

cr mittal <[log in to unmask]> wrote:Whosoever's pain it may be, the harvest is always rich. :)  Keep going.

Cheers!

CR

I'm surprised to see the interest in Eliot's pain.
I'm sure we have gone through the subject in past discussions,
but not so much with the facus on the pain itself. One
thought about the pain, Dantesque if it might be, is the
various references to the Erinyes as in Sweeney Ag epigraph
and Family Reunion, perhaps as symbolic of guilt cf the
Hoo Haas.

Cheers,
Peter