That's the one.
She also gave a paper on it earlier this year at the
ALA conference.
According to Frances, there's nothing especially
original about it (in fact, it's almost its lack of
originality that is interesting about it).
It was briefly discussed in the q&a session that Eliot
may be portraying himself as the parrot.

Will