You're quite welcome, Marcia.
Regarding the Pope: I don't find similar tone for the
most part (the Fresca section was probably the most
similar). For sake of space, I only sent the content
of the connections, which is probably the closest
similarity (as well as some of the form and philosophy
of composition). He spoke of Pope a couple times in
that last year of TWL's composition, and my paper
actually addressed how different the poems are despite
their similarities. I believe they are setting out to
do different things and so come to different
conclusions. I would certainly be interested in your
thoughts if you end up having any time to consider the
connection.

Best wishes,
Will