I, for one, still find Kathleen Raine more interesting  than Craig Raine.

Love Poem
Yours is the face that the earth turns to me,
Continuous beyond its  human features lie
The mountain forms that rest against the sky.
With your  eyes, the reflecting rainbow, the sun's light
Sees me; forest and flower,  bird and beast
Know and hold me forever in the world's thought,
Creation's  deep untroubled retrospect.
When your hand touches mine it is the earth
That takes me--the green  grass,
And rocks and rivers; the green graves,
And children still unborn,  and ancestors,
In love passed down from hand to hand from God.
Your love  comes from the creation of the world,
From those paternal fingers, streaming  through the clouds
That break with light surface of the sea.
Here, where I trace your body with my hand,
Love's presence has no  end;
For these, your arms that hold me, are the world's.
In us, the  continents, clouds and oceans meet
Our arbitrary selves, extensive with the  night,
Lost, in the heart's worship, and the body's  sleep.