That only shows how unprincipxxd they are.  --  Jim

From: T. S. Eliot Discussion forum. on behalf of Jacek Niecko
Sent: Thu 08-Sep-05 3:51 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: {{very OT}}RE: Echoes of Eliot

I am afraid that the issue is not debatable.

"Printers' " is not an option.  Such term does not exist.

But one should not be surprised that some are not aware that it is so.
After all, we live in an age when the editors of at least one of the
national newspapers in the United States do not distinguish between
"principle" and "principal."