Date: 13 Sep 2005 19:38:36 -0000
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: failure notice

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.

Connected to 128.206.12.137 but sender was rejected.
Remote host said: 550 5.7.1 Access denied

Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 12:38:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: Vishvesh Obla <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: (OT) : Books !
To: "T. S. Eliot Discussion forum." <[log in to unmask]>

One more testing, but with some interesting info :)

--------------

Introducing the new Bio-Optic Organized Knowledge
device, or BOOK for short.

BOOK is a revolutionary breakthrough in technology: no
wires, no electric circuits, no batteries, nothing to
be connected or switched on.

It's so easy to use, even a child can operate it.
Compact and portable, it can be used anywhere, even
sitting in an armchair by the fire, yet it is powerful
enough to hold as much information as a CD-ROM disc.

Here's how it works: BOOK is constructed of
sequentially numbered sheets of paper (recyclable),
each capable of holding thousands of bits of
information. The pages are locked together with a
custom-fit device called a binder which keeps the
sheets in their correct sequence. Opaque Paper
Technology (OPT) allows manufacturers to use both
sides of the sheet, doubling the information density
and cutting costs.

BOOKs with more information simply use more pages.
Each sheet is scanned optically, registering
information directly into your brain. A flick of the
finger takes you to the next sheet.

BOOK may be taken up at any time and used merely by
opening it.

BOOK never crashes or requires rebooting. The "browse"
feature allows you to move instantly to any sheet, and
move forward or backward as you wish.

Many BOOKs come with an "index" feature, which
pinpoints the exact location of any selected
information for instant retrieval.

An optional "BOOKmark" accessory allows you to open
BOOK to the exact place you left it in a previous
session, even if the BOOK has been closed. BOOKmarks
fit universal design standards; thus, a single
BOOKmark can be used in BOOKs by various
manufacturers. Conversely, numerous BOOKmarks can be
used in a single BOOK if the user wants to store
numerous views at once.

You can also make personal notes next to BOOK text
entries with optional programming tools, Portable
Erasable Nib Cryptic Intercommunication Language Styli
(PENCILS).

Portable, durable, and affordable, BOOK is being
hailed as a precursor of a new entertainment wave.

BOOK's appeal seems so certain that thousands of
content creators have committed to the platform and
investors are reportedly flocking to invest. Look for
a flood of new titles soon.