I must agree with Doug...

If WE as a group cannot be respectful of one another, it is time to leave
this listserve or create another that limits its participants to BIRDING...

By that, I mean REPORTING birds.

ALL other issues would be for another list...

I am considering just unsubscribing...

NO this is NOT just a gut reaction to the posts of late that have been
passionate about the use of GAS...

This is about a community of individuals that CHOOSE to JUDGE others based
upon "HOW FAR FROM HOME THEY BIRD"...

THIS IS A COMMUNITY WHOSE MEMBERSHIP EXCLUDES ME...

Later folks...

Someone call me when this silliness subsides...

Patrick
Patrick Harrison
Shelbyville, Shelby County, Missouri
http://www.patrickdharrison.com