     Early this afternoon I located 2 immature White Ibis among nearly 150
Great Egrets in Sandy Slough at the first place along the road, which
parallels the lower part of the slough above the Winfield Lock & Dam, from
which you can see the slough about a mile up.  The birds were in an area of
flooded vegetation on the opposite side of the slough from the road.  Also
still in the slough just above the bridge at the dam was the Red-necked
Phalarope, although with all of the rain we have had the slough is rising
and nearly all of the mudflats have disappeared, including the one the
phalarope is using.

     At the Keeteman Rd. Sod Farm just south of Winfield the Ruddy Turnstone
continued in the muddy areas where the sod has been pulled up, there were
about 20 Buff-breasted Sandpipers still present as well.

Scott Schuette
Troy, MO