Folks,

HOLD that Black Rail for me Doug!!!

Just for everyone's information, David Luneau has produced a DVD of the
video which was taken on Bayou deView April 25th, 2004.

This was the video that sparked the controversy is included in several
sizes and speeds. I was a little disappointed in the clarity but
realized I was not looking at it on the high quality monitors I am used
to. Still, I believe this is a useful tool for looking at one piece of
the evidence which we did accumulate. I have always felt this was a
"Sasquatch video" and it seems controversy may remain. Now if I can
just get one short sequence of footage with my cameras.... we'll that'd
be a different story. It is available on www.ivorybill.org.

The Searcher's Brew Coffee project is delayed again. Birdman
Productions, LLC is sponsoring a fundraiser for ivory bill research and
habitat. ALL Proceeds above the costs of the coffee packaging, labels,
shipping, etc. are going to be donated to non-profit organizations that
are involved with the recovery efforts.

DISCLAIMER: I have no interest ownership nor do I receive any
compensation for this product. The Coffee project is a 100 % pass
through donation- Birdman nor I make not one red American cent. Only
only intent is to help raise funds and consciousness about the
Ivory-billed Woodpecker.

Sincerely,

Tim

Timothy R. Barksdale