With all these arguments over sightings and egos, I think something very important has been
overlooked.  One of the emails I got on this subject noted that in the IBWP recordings that have
now come to light, it sounded like there were 2 birds that did the distinctive "double-tap".  So if
my memory serves me correctly about this information, it means that not only do we have proof of
the IBWP's existence, but it means we now have proof of 2 birds!  Even if my memory is wrong
about the two birds (I delete all these emails, otherwise my inbox would have 3,000 meesages), it
still means we have at least one- for sure.

I do not understand why we are not welcoming this information with open arms, but instead trying
to use psychological analysis and back-door insults to discredit people. Perhaps it is my naivete as
a newer birder, but I cannot understand why all these insults are being traded over what is, to me,
very exciting news.  I was expecting a truce of sorts after this new news came to light, and it looks
to me like the real war on MOBIRDS is just beginning.  I do not agree with every word Jeff Wright
said, but I do share some of his frustration.

I, for one, am just happy that there is proof of the birds, and that there is possibly a breeding pair.

Phil Wire