For those thinking of visiting the Sanctuary please note the  damage being
done to the small prairie, that is still in the restoration  phase,and be a
little more selective where you walk etc.  They rely on  a small endowment,
donations, gifts,memberships and volunteer services to  maintain this small urban
jewel.

Also I would like also to suggest a small donation and or  the act joining
the Sanctuary while visiting.

I am not an employee, but have in the past been a volunteer, and  the
education opportunities they provide for young people as well as adults, I  support
whole heartedly and know how hard they work and the dedication of  the staff
both paid and volunteer.

We are welcomed there as members or as visitors, thanks to all who  visit.
Kathy  Lewis
Clay Co. Mo.