This seems to be worth posting on MOBirds if it can help birds and the
birding community.   MOBirds would not take this with the original
attachment, so anyone interested should contact John Mabery at
[log in to unmask] for the detailed announcement.

John Solodar

John Mabery, Refuge Manager
Two Rivers National Wildlife Refuge
618 883-2524
----- Forwarded by John Mabery/R3/FWS/DOI on 07/14/2005 11:32 AM -----

             Kelly
             SrigleyWerner/R3/
             FWS/DOI                                                    To
                                       FW3 FO RW Project Leaders
             07/14/2005 11:09                                           cc
             AM                        Steve J Lewis/R3/FWS/DOI@FWS,
                                       Barbara Pardo/R3/FWS/DOI@FWS,
                                       Charlie Scott/R3/FWS/DOI@FWS,
                                       Jontie Aldrich/R2/FWS/DOI@FWS,
                                       Lance Kuester/R6/FWS/DOI@FWS, Kenny
                                       Dinan/R6/FWS/DOI@FWS, Kevin
                                       Willis/R6/FWS/DOI@FWS, Melvin
                                       Tobin/R4/FWS/DOI@FWS
                                                                   Subject
                                       Great Job Opportunity for the
                                       Confluence in Missouri

Hello Folks:

The Missouri Private Lands Office is happy to announce the opening of a new
Private Lands Biologist Position in Missouri.
This position is jointly funded between the Service, the Missouri
Department of Conservation and NGO's and will be a full time 4-year term
position (GS-9/11).

I need a biologist who has high energy, loves to work with people,
understands the power of partnerships, and has experience in wetland and
prairie restoration (experience with Farm Bill and the Partners Program
would be helpful).  The primary goal of this position is to work on private
lands in the Confluence Focus area identified on the Missouri side of the
state in Pike, Lincoln, St. Charles, and St. Louis Counties with an
emphasis on the 300,000 acre floodplain in St. Charles County between St.
Peters and Confluence State Park.  This Service biologist will be housed at
the Busch Conservation Area (a Missouri Department of Conservation
installation) in St. Charles Missouri and will be managed and supervised by
the Missouri Private Lands Office in Columbia.

If you know of any self-motivated individuals looking for career
opportunities who would like working at one of the premiere hot spots
during spring and fall migration in the Mississippi Flyway and who would
enjoy the opportunity to restore native habitat on private lands in the
floodplain areas of the two longest rivers in the U.S. to benefit all
migratory birds, please forward this message to them and/or have them call
me.  See the link or *.pdf file below.  Job is advertised on
www.usajobs.gov and closes July 28, 2005.

http://jobsearch.usajobs.opm.gov/getjob.asp?JobID=31910735&AVSDM=2005%2D07%2
D13+00%3A01%3A00&Logo=0&q=fish+and+wildlife+biologist&lid=17883&paygrademin=
9&paygrademax=11&FedEmp=N&sort=rv&vw=d&brd=3876&ss=0&FedPub=Y&SUBMIT1.x=92&S
UBMIT1.y=19

(See attached file: _0714102128_001.pdf)

This is an exciting opportunity for the Service and for improving habitat
for our trust resources in coordination and cooperation with multitudes of
partners. Thanks so much for any help you can provide to get the word out.

Kelly

Kelly Srigley Werner
U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
Missouri Private Lands Office
101 Park DeVille Drive, Suite A
Columbia, Missouri  65203
Ph: 573.234.2132 extension 112
Fax: 573.234.2181
email: [log in to unmask]
This message was scanned by U.S. Fish and Wildlife, Region 3 by Symantec
Anti-Virus.   Warning: Although we have taken reasonable precautions to
ensure no viruses are present in this email, we cannot accept
responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or
attachments.   Recipients should use common sense and IT "Best Practices"
before opening any attachment.