Mobirders....

This is not bird sighting related, but rather birder related.  As birders we are all a pretty close knit community.  This past Sunday, with the e-mail I sent to all of MoBirds titled, "Just Stuff", caused me not only to distance myself from a community I enjoy, but more importantly to distance one of my close birding friends from that community by information I misconstrued.

As I already noted in an e-mail immediately following my screw-up post, the original e-mail I sent on Sunday was initially meant to be a private e-mail to another list serve subscriber.  Regardless of my error, the e-mail included a false statement regarding Doug Willis and his feelings toward Paul Bauer.  Most who read that e-mail (and have commented to me since) took that statement to mean Doug told me he does not like Paul... But that never happened folks!!--Doug never made those comments!!  It would be very difficult for Doug to have made those comments considering he does NOT even know Paul.  It was MY misunderstanding, and certainly not how Doug feels about Paul.

I am extremely sorry to all the parties I involved in my screw up....  Please, let this reflect poorly on me and not Doug.

Josh Uffman

This e-mail message may contain privileged and/or confidential information, and is intended to be received only by persons entitled to receive such information.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately.  Please delete it and all attachments from any servers, hard drives or any other media.  Other use of this e-mail by you is strictly prohibited.

All e-mails and attachments sent and received are subject to monitoring, reading and archival by Monsanto.  The recipient of this e-mail is solely responsible for checking for the presence of "Viruses" or other "Malware".  Monsanto accepts no liability for any damage caused by any such code transmitted by or accompanying this e-mail or any attachment.