Greetings everyone,

I am new to this list and was sort of hoping for some lively discussion on TSE and his works but so far I've only received two emails in two days! Maybe everyone is on vacation.

What got me interested in subscribing was the book, the bio of TSE's first wife Vivienne, which I am sure many of you have read. I found it just astonishing! The detailed research, the personal anecdotes and inside information, albeit gossip, was an impressive bit of work. I thoroughly enjoyed it in all its intensity. And it inspired me to read the Waste Land.

Ok, I've said enough for now, and look forward to hearing comments from others who have read The Painted Shadow.

cheers,
Calla (Ottawa, Canada)

Calla H. Fireman
Assistant to the Director, SRM