Folks,

The most important things to understand here is:

1) how warm the light was and where it was coming from,

2) how the digital camera records that light,

and

3) did we make the effort to reproduce the exact conditions of the
sighting to best explain our understanding of what we observed.

When you have spent 15 years learning how to try to perfect ones skill
with television equipment, and having made a few mistakes with white
balancing and other light based factors along the way, one has certain
understanding about types of footage taken in specific situations.

As I have said earlier, I will be in the Midwest in September for 3
speaking engagements, and in St. Louis in the spring. So I am certain
that I will be able to present all of you with the most up to date
information and show to the best of my ability the footage while
expressing my best understanding of why and how the Ivory-billed
Woodpecker is persisting in Arkansas.

(If this goes through, I think that I have figured out the previous
issues with my postings!)

Sincerely,

Tim

Timothy R. Barksdale