Mobirders....Nothing new, but thought I should post what I observed this morning at Weldon Springs CA in St. Charles County.

Katy Trail Access-Parking Lot:
1-male PAINTED BUNTING.

Along the road leading to the boat ramp from the Katy trail parking lot:
1-Lark Sparrow
many Grasshopper Sparrows heard

Weldon Springs Trail; A.K.A Blue Grosbeak Trail:
2 to 3 Bells Vireo's Heard
2-Willow Flycatchers
3-4 Grasshopper Sparrows.  Not sure if anyone has posted these birds at this location before??  The birds were heard and seen on the south side of the trail, just as you crest the first hill when walking from the parking lot.

I did add a picture of the Painted Bunting and a Grasshopper Sparrow to my Surfbirds photo gallery.  For anyone interested they can be viewed by clicking on the following link:
http://www.surfbirds.com/albums/index.php?cat=10005

Joshua Uffman
St. Louis County, MO

Photo Gallery:  http://www.surfbirds.com/albums/index.php?cat=10005