I wish to thank everyone,  susan, tom, tommie , and ken. I know reda
well and the confluence park. I do know about columbia bottoms but I
have only been there once.I will have to get to the park and see if I
can get any good photos. I wish I had the ability to feed some backyard
birds then I may try to set out oriole food. Thanks again.
Brian
st louis county