Friends of mine are going to a church committee meeting in Columbia
Saturday a.m.  I thought I'd ride along and go to Eagle Bluffs.  If
anyone birds there before Saturday, and can post the interesting birds,
I'd appreciate it.  I'm especially working on ID of shorebirds and
sparrows this year (and probably for many years to come).

St. Louis  MO