Hope by now some of you have recognized the name Scott Schuette on the
Winging It article on page 10 of the May/June issue.  It is nice to see "one
of our own" in a national publications - Congrats to Scott.

I will never forget how kind Scott was, as a teenager, to guide four of us
"old ladies" from Columbia to see the King Rails at Prairie Slough. I'm not
sure he knew what he was getting himself into when these arrangements were
made "sight unseen" over the internet.   Never would have known they were
there, if he hadn't been reporting them.
Jean Leonatti
Boone County, Columbia, MO