I was able to photograph a late female Mourning Warbler (yard
bird #125) in the backyard about 1 hr. ago.  I noticed a movement
in the undergrowth near the bubbler and when I put my binocs on
the spot the warbler jumped up and perched on an exposed perched.
She posed in the sunlight (sunbathing) for over 1 minute and I was
able to snap a few photos.  A few minutes later I noticed her
bathing in the bubbler and I was able to take two additional
shots.

Wally George
Cedar Hill, Mo.