I returned to Tower Grove Park, south St. Louis City, this evening. First I
saw a Yellow-bellied Flycatcher north of the path and just west of the
yellow Gaddy Bird Garden sign (immediately behind the honeysuckle that is by
the path). Then an immature Canada Warbler was observed a couple of times.
Two ovenbirds were also seen. At last I got my full reward - at 6:40 the
elusive male Mourning Warbler decided to have a long splash in the bubbler.
It chipped constantly as it did so. After a couple of minutes, a chickadee
spooked it.

Mick Richardson
Kirkwood, St Louis Co.