Believe it or not but we have a visiting Great Blue in our yard on occasions. It must be because we have a Koi pond and a goldfish pond but both are over 3 feet deep so I don't think he has had any luck and in addition, the fish in both ponds stay near the bottom.

We also have an Indigo Bunting at our feeders.

George L. Scheil
Raytown, MO.