I was doing some backyard birding yesterday and saw the following:

FOY female ruby-throated hummingbird
Swainson's thrush
catbird
northern flicker
great crested flycatchers
Tennessee warblers
chimney swifts
and the usual...
robins, starlings, etc.

Heather Clenin
Columbia, MO

I've noticed that everywhere I see a Tennessee warbler, I also see a Swainson's thrush nearby.  Is this common?