In this evening's Columbia Daily Tribune there was an "insert" by the
Missouri Tourism Commission.  It was promoting Missouri as a tourist
destination, and on page 4-5, there is an article entitled "Missouri is for
the Birds ... and Bird Lovers".  I was thrilled to see that our Tourism
division is recognizing the economic impact of birding, and promoting it in
such a visible way.  This can only be good for birding!!!  You might watch
for this insert in some of your local papers.
Jean Leonatti
Boone County, Columbia, MO