With the help of Larry Lade, Lori Lind, Kristi Mayo, and Sherry McCowan, all
count data for NAMC's 1997 - 2002 and 2004 have been entered online!!

This data (in excess of 30,000 individual records) is now open to the public
for critical review and personal consumption.

If you find OBVIOUS errors, please contact me with the count year and count
name and the error(s) and I'll correct ASAP! (THERE will be errors...)

One can access the results of these counts from the homepage of mobirds.org
using the NAMC Schedule button.

I am developing additional "search" features as time permits, but currently
one can use this page: http://mobirds.org/NAMC/search.asp to select a year
or range of years and search for a specific species appearance in the counts
within your set year range.

Gotta run! Kali (5-year old daughter) has her first T-Ball game at 6:30...

Later!

Patrick

  _____

Patrick Harrison