First of all thanks to all who have sent me there miscellaneous Missouri Lists totals!

I just wanted to add a bit of clarification/additions for MO Lists:

1)  All I need is your total "number", it is not necessary to send me lists with the exact species observed.  Example:  Missouri Life List:  Total = 320

2)  For anyone interested in sending me any lists totals, I would like to receive all lists totals by June 30th.

3)  It was brought to my attention to add St. Louis Circle Life Lists/Annual Lists.  So, if you keep a St. Louis area Life List/Annual Lists, please send me your number!

Once again, here is the link for anyone who may be interested, but may have no clue what I am talking about:  http://www.mobirds.org/MOLists/default.htm

Thanks and keep sending those numbers!
Josh Uffman

Joshua Uffman