Okay - I've been out there almost 5 hours, have not seen or heard him since about 7:15 this am.  I will continue to look and listen.

What a morning!  I looked out the window at 6:40 and there were already 2 Redstarts.  I knew lighting would be tough, but I decided to set up.  Camera/scope focused on the branch I use as my center.  He popped into view left of that, then flew right to that very spot at 6:51!!!   How lucky can a person BEER BEER BEER BEEEE????

My phone number is 314-966-4582.  I'm sure some may want to search the neighborhood even if I don't see him.  He was SEEN first, heard singing soon after.

Directions:

From Manchester and 270:  go east on Manchester to the 4th light at Lindeman.  Turn right just between Walgreens and Barnes & Noble.  After several short blocks, a stop sign.  Then, we're the 2nd street on the left, Greening, 4th house on the right, 1508.  Please park in front, walk down driveway.  I'll set up a few chairs at the end of the driveway if anyone wants to watch the bubbler a bit.

I will post if he comes back!

Margy Terpstra