Wally George is a charmed bird-finder.  Henceforth I will never leave his side.  We birded productively this morning for an hour, then split up.  I found several good birds after that, but Wally found a Connecticut Warbler; would have been a lifer for me. but, alas, I went north and he went south.  At any rate SNR is a very good birding location these days.  Get out and enjoy the birds.
Donald R. Hays
Union, MO