The bathing facilities in my yard were host to a male Cannon Yellowthroat yesterday, a yard first.   The event encourages me to believe the vegetation has increased to the birds liking and comfort.

Also had a minute to see an Nashville and male Summer Tanager cleaning up but I nearly overlooked the Indigo Bunting because he's really outnumbered by Bluebirds.

Clare Wheeler
Lake Ozark
Camden County