Hi, My name is Paul Burgers and I am from Sioux Falls, SD. My family and I will be coming to the Branson area in early June and I would be most appreciative if any of you kind Missourians would mind giving us some advice on where we might do some birding while we are there. My son and I love to bird so we will be spending some of our time doing that while wife and daughter do what they love to do (shop). If you could give us some tips on locations within an hours drive (or so) of Branson we would be eternally grateful. Also if any of you plan to be in SD feel free to contact me for advice on good spots here.
Thanks!!
Paul Burgers
Sioux Falls, SD