Hi all,  A few folks have had some trouble with the adopt-a-bird URL. It
takes a while to down load, but does work. If you are on low speed line
at your house, I can send you a WORD copy that may work better. the
second site is in Spanish. I don't think there is an English site,
thus, I included most of the necessary information in the ASM site. Let
me know if you are having trouble with the list and I will send you a
copy directly as attachments are not allowed on Mobirds-l.

brad

Brad Jacobs
PO Box 180
Jefferson City, MO  65102
(573) 751-4115  Ext.3648

>>> Patrick Harrison <[log in to unmask]> 5/8/2005 7:34:22 PM

Both links work for me... Hopefully Brad will be able to respond to the
list
question.

Patrick

  _____