This evening I saw "Kingdom of Heaven" at the movies.  I was surprised to
learn that Canyon Wrens sing in the desert outside of Jerusalem, and that
when a flock of vultures circle over the war-dead (it is a movie about the
Crusades), they vocalize like a flock of Sandhill Cranes on the Platte
River!  I suppose that means I am getting better at song identification, but
it's becoming rather difficult to enjoy the movies anymore!
Jean Leonatti
Boone County, Columbia, MO