Is there a recipe for Baltimore Oriole food?  Right now we have five
eating prepared hummingbird food.  Is this satisfactory for them?  We
started with two this am and not we are having at least five at the
feeder at 8 pm.  It will be re-mix and re-fill time tomorrow.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Connie Thompson
Saint Joseph, MO
Buchanan County