Gail White and I saw a male Connecticut Warbler today, beside the Bonne
Femme Creek near the Katy Trail, just south of Easley. The bird was in the
undergrowth between the bridge over the creek and the MO River on the south
side of the creek. I guess about 50 metres west of the Katy Trail, though it
was seen in a couple of different places. It was initially found relatively
in the open, and between 1 and 2 metres above the ground, where it flew from
branch to branch, but still in the undergrowth under the large Cottonwoods.
It was last seen about 4:30 PM, when we left the vicinity.

Cheers, Chris.

Chris Corben
www.hoarybat.com