 Pretty fantastic morning.The "high ridgelines attracting migrants" scenario
was defintely in effect this morn with  17 of the 25 warblers species I
observed this morn  in about a hectare sized area that encompassed one of the
highest points along the Chubb Trail.
 Highlight warblers seen included bay-breasted,cape may,BLACKPOLL 2-GOLDEN
WINGS(down along the hedgeline that borders the field)
 all expected vireos observed including PHILADELPHIA
 at least 1 MISSISSIPPI KITE has returned.OSPREY sitting on river
sandbar.Broad-wing,coopers,and red-shoulders present
 Several SWAINSON thrushes.1-GREY CHEEKED thrush
 a high count of 11 LINCOLNS SPARROWS.Several SEDGE WRENS in the field
 13 HESNSLOWS vocalizing.(I think several may have abandoned the area
unfortunately)
 4 YELLOW-BILLED CUCKOOS
 the nesting tanagers,woodthrush,and flycatchers were represented.New  for me
were EASTERN WOOD PEWEES back and calling.
 The absolute highlight of this mornings hike was coming across abird a bird
I have missed for over 3 years now.A BLACK-BILLED CUCKOO was singing clear as
a bell near the Tyson gate setion of the Chubb.
-Mike Brady