I went birding one last time before graduation yesterday between 4pm and
6pm....The only new birds (for me....all lifers...the birding gods are
giving me a graduation present) were a male mourning warbler, several
singing white-eyed vireos, and at least two Henslow's sparrows.

Ryan Douglas
Kirksville, MO (soon to be STL again!)