  Saw 3 new warblers today for my list.  At lunch on SLU med school campus a Bay Breasted Warbler joined me.  In the trees, near the fountain and tables.
  Went to TGP about 3:00, spent about 1 1/2 hours.  Saw Blue Winged Warbler on the path to the bubbler.  At the bubbler it was quite at first, and then with just me and a Columbia MO ball game goer, we had 5 species of warblers on the bubbler at once.  It was awesome, never have I seen that many at once.  Tennessee, Blue Winged, Nashville, Chestnut Sided and Orange Crowned, WOW!!  I wished the young birders would have stayed there to see that.
  Take care, Happy birding,  Todd Smith

  PS Anyone know if there is a bird walk scheduled for TGP on Saturday?  Time and place if so, thanks.