The last few evenings have been quite enjoyable just sitting out on the patio furniture  seeing what birds pass through my backyard....Here are the highlights for May 8-10 for my north St. Louis County backyard:

Mississippi Kites-2 flying overhead tonight.
Broad-winged Hawk-1
Common Nighthawk; Really started moving through tonight with 12 birds counted in one group.
Swainson's Thrush-5+; I observed 4 together at one time in my pond/bubbler last night.
Red-eyed Vireo-1
Black Throated Green Warbler-2
American Redstart-2
Blackburnian Warbler-1
Bay Breasted Warbler-1
Palm Warbler-1
Yellow Rumped Warbler-2
Magnolia Warbler-1
Blackpoll Warbler-2
Golden-winged Warbler-1
Cape May Warbler-1
Black and White Warbler-1
Tennessee Warbler-5+
Nashville Warbler-5+
White-crowned Sparrow-1
Lincoln's Sparrow-1
Indigo Bunting-1
Summer Tanager-1
Baltimore Oriole-1
Rose Breasted Grosbeak-2
And the 2-Eastern Screech Owls continue to entertain my kiddos, wife and I.

I was able to get pictures of a few of the birds which I added to my Surfbirds gallery:

http://www.surfbirds.com/albums/thumbnails.php?album=79

Joshua Uffman
St. Louis County, MO

Photo Gallery:  http://www.surfbirds.com/albums/index.php?cat=10005