Greetings MOBirders,

Had another nice morning here at my east campus house in Columbia. Yard bird
highlights:
Baltimore Oriole 3
Eastern Wood-Pewee 1
Rose-breasted Grosbeak 3
Gray Catbird 2
Blackpoll Warbler 1
Wilson's Warbler 1
Yellow Warbler 2
Tennessee Warbler 5-7
Common Yellowthroat 1
Blue-headed Vireo 1
Warbling Vireo 1
Red-eyed Vireo 1
White-crowned Sparrow 2
White-throated Sparrow 1
and my personal favorite, 1 singing Veery

Not too bad considering all I had to do was stand in the yard with my binocs and
have a cup of coffee sitting on the porch!

Took the dog to Grindstone for a walk yesterday, highlight of the evening was 1
calling Yellow-billed Cuckoo.

Wes Bailey
Columbia, MO