I earlier forgot to mention Eastern Wood Pewee and Indigo Bunting (male and
female).
On lunch I went back:
Gurney Court:
Blackpoll
Yellow
Tennessee
Cape May
Redstart
Gaddy Garden:
Tennessee
grove east of Gaddy Garden:
redstart
chestnut-sided
Eastern wood pewee
Tennessee
Magnolia
indigo bunting
trees between Gaddy Garden and Gurney Court:
magnolia
Nashville
empid flycatcher (didn't call)
Tennessee

Note: The middle area toward the restrooms was filled with schoolchildren.
It's almost impossible to hear birds in the area. But I won't complain too
loudly. I don't want to be so much of a curmudgeon at my age that I complain
about kids enjoying a day in the park.

Later,
Shawn Clubb
Collinsville, Madison Co., Ill.