Mike Niles and I took a couple students to Watkin's Mill Friday afternoon and  the following are the highlights:

Osprey - 3
Palm Warbler
Orange-crowned Warbler
Yellow-rumped Warbler - well over 100
Ruby-crowned Kinglet

Birds were scarce but we found a couple groups to clean these species.

Terry L. Miller
Kearney HS
Clay Co., MO