Today between 11am and 1pm, saw the 5 American Avocets in Ellis Bay across from Heron Pond.  Also saw the Virginia Rail and Sora Rail feeding together in the ditch near Wise Road.  Never had to move my scope - I was in heaven!   The Loggerhead Shrike was near the Visitor's parking lot and the Red Breasted Mergansers were  still in Ellis Bay near Wise Rd.

Tina Weyman
Kirkwood, MO
St. Louis County