This morning REDA had most of the birds seen yesterday, including Marbled Godwit at Lincoln/Shields and the five Am. Avocets at Heron Pond. I did not, however, see Franklin's Gulls. The Common Goldeneye was across from the Fisca Station in Ellis Bay. Just down the road toward the Clark Bridge was a male Canvasback. Lincoln Shields also held a female Bufflehead. I would judge that there were over a hundred shorebirds at Heron Pond including at least one Wilson's Phalarope, one Baird's Sandpiper and at least a dozen Semi-palmated Plovers. River is rising,
Connie Alwood